- December 2, 2018
- 5:00 PM
- Highway 6 from 16000 Rippling Water Dr (Bear Creek United Methodist Church) to Cy-Falls High School at Huffmeister and Tuckerton
The Texas Volunteer Firefighter Relief Fund (TVFFRF) is proud to bring it’s Annual Parade of Lights (POL) to Northwest Houston in the Cypress Fairbanks Area. With surrounding fire departments entering a Apparatus Muster to claim the ‘Best of the Best’ a unique level of camaraderie is built and friends are reunited. However, even beyond that, the TVFFRF are able to bring joy to so many families as they see Santa sit atop a fire engine and wave to excited children. All apparatus and equipment are decked out in bright lights and decorations! It is fun for the entire family!
Each year, on the 1st Sunday of December, the TVFFRF leads the charge down Highway 6 from 16000 Rippling Water Dr (Bear Creek United Methodist Church) to Cy-Falls High School at Huffmeister and Tuckerton.
Past participants of the POL: Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Houston Police Department, Texas Department of Public Safety, and others.
- Due to the safety of the spectators, throwing of candy from vehicles will not be allowed during the parade.
- Vendors along parade route are not part of our Organization
- Hot Chocolate, Cookies and other refreshments along with shirts and caps will be available to purchase at the end of the parade
- Please, No Santa’s … he’s already scheduled to arrive.
CLICK “REGISTER” ABOVE TO ENTER YOUR VEHICLE/FLOAT ONLINE!